May 15, 2012

Sea of Daises & Runaway In LA - Blog Feature

Another blog feature...

Two fabulous girls, one from Ontario, Canada, second one from LA with a Dream (with capital D) - to live in NYC :) 

Two great blogs, with various topics, a lot of awesome photos, daily outfits!!!!




My name is Kelsey and I am a seventeen-year-old fashion blogger. I'm from the City of Angeles (hello, Los Angeles) but I'm dreaming of living in the Concrete Jungle (that's you, NYC). My blog, RUNAWAY IN LA, is a haven for all style stargazers; I blog about runway inspiration, lookbooks, hauls, style guides and more. Inspiration comes in the form of the delectable realm of fashion ad campaigns; whenever I need a little creativity spark, I always turn to watching Prada's Spring/Summer Ad Campaign. And as always, flipping through the lacquered pages of my favorite magazines, Teen Vogue, InStyle and Elle never fails to give birth to a new blog post idea. I believe that fashion blogging is the perfect escapade from the daily reality.

*click on the picture*



With Love, Miss B.

7 comments:

  1. Great blog feature!!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! cool blog) come to visit!xoxo
    http://itsmerocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog feature, I dream to go to NYC someday as well, in fact I should realise my dream soon xox
    thanks for the lovely sharing, would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lived in NYC my entired life...trust me the brooklyn bridge is not as glamorous as it looks in sex in the city, but it is a great city. :) I hope you make your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie thank you so much for the follow, can you please follow through GFC? It's located at the very bottom of my blog
    I'm following back you now <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You just made me smile :)
Thank You

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...